Magnolia ISD is providing another way for District stakeholders to access District and school information in a user friendly and convenient way.
- Receive district and campus alerts with push notifications
- Look up important dates on the district wide calendar
- Connect with social media services like Twitter and Facebook
- Quick access to menus and online meal purchases
- Registration for After School Adventures Program
- Find contact numbers and e-mails for district and school staff
How to Download the Magnolia ISD App
- You can also search "Magnolia ISD"
- Select download
- After the app is installed select "Open"
- The app is now downloaded
Set Up Your Notifications, News and Calendar Feeds
- Upon downloading the app, you will be promoted to "Set Up" your settings. This is important to do first as you will want to select the campuses you wish to follow. You will automatically default to District communications.
- Once you selected the campuses you want to follow, the News feed and Calendar feeds will provide you with information from those campuses and the District.
- You will also received push notifications from the District and campuses you selected.