Family Connections is a program used by parents, students, teachers and staff. Students and parents can each have a login. Below is what students can access through Family Connections:
- Requesting transcripts
- View the status of requested transcripts
- Request letters of recommendation
- Track your college applications
- Log community service hours through x2VOL link
- Career and Interest Inventories and Profiles
Be sure to check it out! Family Connections
Need a login? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
First Time To Register
As a new student, you have had your Family Connections account created for you. All you have to do, is register! Follow the below steps to get signed up, and make sure to sign your parents up to so that they can stay informed.
- 1. Go to http://connection.naviance.com/magnoliahigh
- 2. Click "I Need to Register" on the right side
- 3. Enter your registration code. (If you do not know it, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. Enter an email and password that you use and will remember
- 5. Click the "About Me" tab and select "Profile"
- 6. Click "Edit" and update all of your personal information
- 7. Select "Add Parent" and enter your parents' information and a working email address. (If your parent would like their own account which is linked to yours, please have them call or email me. Parents of multiple children at West can have them all linked together.)
- 8. You are now registered! Feel free to click the colleges and careers link to look for information. You can also take the career and interest profile tests to learn more about yourself.