IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT TRANSCRIPTS
- ALL transcripts MUST be requested through Family Connections
- For questions regarding requested transcripts please see Christi Bayless or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not submit multiple requests.
- Allow 24-48 hours for your transcript to be sent from MHS (transcripts will not be sent over holiday breaks).
- Once your transcript has been sent, please allow 1-2 weeks for the college to process it. If it has not been received after two weeks, please contact Christi Bayless.
- You MUST be under a student account in order to request the transcript!
- It is the student's responsibility to make sure the transcript and all documents have been received by the college by their deadline.
HOW TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT IN FAMILY CONNECTIONS
1. Log in to Family Connections
2. Click on the Colleges tab
3. Click on the "transcript" link (located on left side of page)
4. You will see the following choices:
- Request transcripts for my college applications (includes NCAA)
- Request transcripts for scholarships or athletics
- Request a transcript fee waiver
- View the status of all my transcript requests
5. Click on the link that fits your request:
- Link One: For college applications, lookup the appropriate college and hit "request transcript" to fully submit your request.
- Link Two: For scholarship or athletics, fill in all the information requested and hit "request transcript" to fully submit your request.
- Link Three and Four: Requesting a transcript waiver and viewing the status of your requests is fairly simple.
MID YEAR TRANSCRIPTS
Some colleges require mid-year transcripts (sometimes referred to as 7 semester transcript) as part of their admission process. If your school requires one, you are responsible for putting in the request. Because our first semester doesn’t end until after Christmas break, our mid-year transcripts generally become available in early February.
Final transcripts are not automatically mailed to colleges following graduation. Students must request final transcripts (preferably in May) and final transcripts will be sent following graduation.
** To check the status of your transcript, please log in to Family Connections.