Letters of Recommendation
Students seeking a letter of recommendation must follow the steps below:
1. Ask the teacher in person if he/she is willing to write a letter of recommendation for you (make sure to give your teacher at least 2 weeks to write the letter of recommendation).
2. Turn in a COMPLETED Teacher or Counselor/Principal BRAG SHEET to the person writing the letter.
3. Make sure to tell your teacher if you are using Common App or Coalition to apply to college as your teacher will also need to fill out the Common App teacher evaluation form.
5. Your teacher will submit the Letter of Recommendation where you asked your teacher to submit it whether it is via email, mail or student portal.
6. Notify Dr. McCusker when your teacher's Letter of Recommendation is submitted.
Students applying to colleges that require the Common App will automatically have their letters sent in with their application.
****Please do not wait until the last minute to request letters. Some teachers may not be able to accompany last minute requests.