Registrar » Registrar


Registration Information:

  •      If you are moving into our district, please find the new student registration packet below. Bring the packet, filled out completely, to our office.  
  •      Required documentation for registration is as follows:
  •     Birth Certificate
  •     Proof of Residency within the district (guardian's name on: electric, water or gas bill, lease agreement with signatures or closing statement with signatures)
  •     Current Immunization Records
  •     Proof of ID (picture ID)
  •     Social Security Card
  •     Withdrawal paperwork from prior school
  •     Last report card for student's coming into 9th grade; transcript for student's coming into 10th - 12th grades.
  •      If you are moving out of our district, please have your new school request for official records either by TREx (Texas public school's only) or by fax (281) 252-2046 (out of state or private school).  

Ordering Transcripts


-If you are a currently enrolled student, you will need to request your transcript through family connections. These are handled by our University Corner personnel.


-If you are a former student that is needing a transcript for college, job verification, etc. Please use the form below. Read and follow the instructions, then your transcript will be processed. Allow two days for the process to be completed, except during our busy times; then it can take up to a week.