What is Family Connections?
Family Connections a program used by students, parents, teachers and staff. Students and parents each have a login. Below is what students can access through Family Connections:
- Request transcripts
- View status of requested transcripts
- View GPA and class rank
- Update students and parents about events
- Take Career and personality profiles
- Search college and career information
- Search for scholarships
- Request letters of Recommendation
As a new student, you have had your Family Connections account created for you. All you have to do, is register! Follow the below steps to get signed up, and make sure to sign your parents up to so that they can stay informed.
- Go to https://connection.naviance.com/magnoliahigh
- Click "I Need to Register" on the right side
- Enter your registration code (If you don't have one, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter an email and password that you and will remember
- Click "About Me" and select "Profile"
- Click "Edit" and update all of your personal information.
- Select "Add Parent" and enter your parents' information and a working email address
- You are now registered! Feel free to click the colleges and careers link to look for information. You can also take the career and interest profile tests to learn more about yourself.
- If you need help, come see me!