Transcripts MUST be requested through Family Connections for CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY:
- Login to Family Connections (see Mrs. Herzog if you do not have your login information).
- Click on the Colleges tab.
- Click on the "Transcript" link (on the left side of the page).
- Click on the link that fits your request
- On the right side, go to Lookup enter the colleges you want to receive your transcript.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on Request Transcripts
Check the status of your transcripts by logging in to Family Connections.
Some colleges require mid-year transcripts as part of their admission process. If your school requires one, you are responsible for putting in the request. An email will be sent when mid-year transcripts become available (usually mid-February).
Final transcripts are not automatically mailed to colleges following graduation. Students must complete the graduation survey which includes the option of having a final transcript mailed. The graduation survey will become available in May and final transcripts will be sent following graduation.