Check out the links below for help with Career & College decisions:
If your student does not know what to do after high school, try these informative, fun and interactive interest websites to help:
1. https://www.middlegalaxy.org/ This simple game helps students learn more about how their passions and skills can translate into fields of study and, ultimately, career fields!
2. https://www.mapmygrad.org/ An interactive website that enables a student to zero in on their skills and interests, explore careers and endorsements, and plan a path through high school. A student can take a quick, six-question quiz that shows them the endorsements aligned to their interests.
3. http://texasgenuine.org/ Not sure of your career? Explore careers fields and colleges to get you where you want to be.
4. ASVAB Practice Tests & Resources
- we administer the ASVAB Career Exploration test annually. There is no cost involved. The test is administered in the fall of each school year. Sign up with Mrs. Herzog in the U.
Need more tips and information? Check out these resources below: