Skip To Main Content


Contact information:


Current MHS Student

If you are in need of your transcript, you should use the transcript request form that meets your needs. An official transcript is used for college applications, interviews (scholarship or admission), and scholarship applications. The unofficial transcript is used for you to glean information perhaps to complete a college or scholarship application. Click on the appropriate link below to order a transcript.

**Current students must use their MISD email address for transcript requests.


Graduated or Former MHS Student

If you are a FORMER or GRADUATED student you will need to complete the google request form or download and return the Former Student Transcript Request Form (PDF). 



  • If you are moving into our district, please complete the online registration information through this link:
  • Required documentation for registration is as follows:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Current Immunization Records
  • Parent or Guardian ID with picture
  • Proof of Residency within the district (parent/guardian name and current address on electric, water or gas bill, lease agreement or house purchase closing statement with signatures
  • Withdrawal paperwork from prior school and withdrawal grades
  • Transcript and report card from the prior school
  • Once the registration documents are complete, please bring all paperwork to the Registrar’s office at Magnolia High School.


  • If you are moving out of our district, you will need to fill out a withdrawal form in the Registrar’s office at the school.
  • Please have your new school request official records either by TREX (Texas public schools only) or by fax 281-252-2046 (out of state or private school.)